London, England
Retail Field
Full - Time
13-Sep-2021

Giorgio Armani Beauty E-Beauty Advisor (37.5 hours / 5 days per week)

Location: 60% in store 40% working from home (this could will vary)

You have worked a minimum of 1 year with L’Oréal, are already delivering exceptional service in store and achieving or exceeding your targets. You have a real passion for communicating, are excited by ecommerce and would love to offer our in-store clients an extension of that service online using your excellent verbal and written communication skills.

60% of your time will be spent in store while the other 40% of your time would be supporting customers online with video consultations, product queries, issues, sharing your knowledge and expertise though a number of platforms, while showing the same care and empathy they would expect in store .

Using live chat, social media and virtual teleconsultations you will act as a brand ambassador, targeted on your product sales just as you are in store. Digital training will be provided for this role but passion, product knowledge and the ability to learn digital tools quickly must be skills you are ready to utilise. The store side of the role will be based in London working flexibly in a number of locations.  The digital aspect of your role can take place remotely so you would need a quiet space to be able to facilitate both online chat and video consultations.  

Mission:

To provide exceptional service to both our in store and online customers whilst achieving business targets and driving brand awareness.

To be successful…

  • Minimum of 1 years’ service as a strong performer, delivering exceptional service and meeting or exceeding targets
  • Exceptional written communication skills with an ability to share the same empathy and guidance that customers expect in store
  • Self-motivated to work remotely and meet or exceed targets, using reporting tools to track against KPI’s
  • Ownership over the questions you are required to respond to, doing so effectively and in a timely manner while knowing when to escalate
  • Strong time management and organisational skills to manage high volume of online interaction as well as continuing this in store
  • Digitally savvy – you pick up digital tools quickly and know how to be effective using social media
  • Confident supporting online eventing and being visible to consumers when needed
  • Embrace change as this role has room to grow and so does the successful candidate
  • Convey passion and master story telling both verbally and through your writing
  • Connect with our clients to provide good solutions and after sales/clientelling
  • Master of Armani tone of voice
  • Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day) both in store and online

At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.
  • You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
  • You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
  • Please visit "Your Application Space" to see the jobs you have already applied to.
  • Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.